Prudential ISA

Complaints concerning the operation of any services offered by Link Financial Investments Limited (‘LFI’) may be referred to the Complaints Department, Link Financial Investments Limited, PO Box 385, Darlington DL1 9UA or by email to or by telephone to 0344 335 8936. Download a copy of our complaint guide. Once LFI has considered your complaint, you may have the right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Details about the Financial Ombudsman Service

The Financial Ombudsman Service was set up by Parliament to sort out individual complaints that consumers and financial businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. The service is completely independent and free to consumers.

Details about the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found at its website

If you make a complaint to us and you are not happy with the outcome, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Typically, referrals should be made within six months of receiving your final response letter from us. If you do not do so, the Financial Ombudsman Service may not be able to consider your complaint.

Although you may wish to appoint someone to act on your behalf, you shouldn’t need any special help or support if you approach the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you are in any doubt, you should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service in the first instance.

Should you wish to refer a complaint or contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, you may do so at:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR or by telephone to 0800 023 4567 (free but charges may apply if called from a mobile) or to 0300 123 9123 (charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs).

The Financial Ombudsman Service can also be contacted by e-mail at:

Online Dispute Resolution

You can also use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. If your complaint is about goods or services bought online, you can complain using this website. You will need to choose a dispute resolution body to deal with the complaint. This is something you and the other party involved have to agree on. The Financial Ombudsman Service is the dispute resolution body for financial services.

Each dispute resolution body has its own rules and procedures. They're usually simpler, quicker and cheaper than going to court.

Further details can be found on the ODR website.